We arrived in Optajia and it's very much like Italy. I had some pasta, but it was very bland and disappointing, so maybe not quite like Italy after all. On the drive, I tried to crash course my Croatian in preparation for tomorrow, but language has always been hard for me. I'm trying.
![]() |
| On the drive from the bus window |
I hope I can sleep tonight. I only slept a few hours last night between the snoring, the post dinner Turkish coffee, and anxiety about meeting the family.
Gratitude List:
1. Generosity of the Cro people (unless I get trafficked tomorrow)
2. Both Pero and Sandra for helping me with the logistics of tomorrow. I'm thinking of a nice present to get them - chocolate and liquor?
3. David, who is excited when I'm excited, sad when I'm sad, and happy when I'm hapy.
Laku noć (Good Night)




No comments:
Post a Comment