0812
Woke up, showered, ate breakfast, & extremely bored
1050
Asked for the JFK shuttle 30 minutes earlier than scheduled so we could just get to the airport instead of sitting in our room.
1130
S...L...O...W security at JFK after being in the wrong lane for Air Serbia
Coffee lady at Peet's recommended the peppermint bark white chocolate mocha. "I can't stop drinking it." It's pretty good.
1230
Some people are speaking either Croatian or Serbian. I'm not skilled enough to tell, but it's cool! Too bad my attempts to learn Cro didn't stick. Thanks to Silvia for the CDs, which helped a lot! It's hard to learn a language when you don't use it on a regular basis. As I always say, "I can't even speak English." Ha!
1340
Sitting @ the bar. David wanted Guinness. I wish I could have a drink, but it will make me go to the toilet. I'm regretting the coffee. It's keeping me alert and I want to sleep on the plane.1405
Getting nervous and excited. Saw the crew and its' getting real! Boarding starts in the next 15 minutes.
No comments:
Post a Comment