Pages

Friday, November 3, 2017

Croatia Day 2 continued.

1045
Finally made it to Tivat, Montenegro and shuttled to Dubrovnik. It was nice that the tour started right away (versus another transport).

Our tour guide, Pero, immediately recognized my name as Cro and asked where my family was from. He said "Mrkopalj" with a little hesitation, but hopefully that just means he was trying to place the town. He's friendly and very patient. 


Happy to be off the plane
1400 
Had a 3 hour nap - it was amazing

1815
Tour orientation and then food - a buffet - which I wasn't expecting to see out of America.

IT WAS AMAZING!

You would pay ~$100 on Easter for that.

Gratitude List


  1. Pero - our very patient tour guide
  2. My Croatian routs #proud
  3. Puffy vests - warm and fashionable. Many people sport them here and they're easy for packing. I brought ~10 long sleeve tees to pair with either the vest of my "safari jacket" from Eddie Bauer. It's really a travel jacket, light , and also very easy to pack.
  4. Project Fi (Google) for free international data! By "free" I mean no additional cost.

No comments: