Work: going pretty well, met the new (permanent) COTA. We rearranged the whole treatment area so it was more efficient and did some much needed filing.
Dorothy invited me to come along to a Salmon Bake to benefit a local library and to celebrate Father's Day. It was at a park that was just GORGEOUS!! I took a few pictures.
Monday: Zoo and Parks; Dinner Party
I only work Tues - Fri (10 hour days) and Monday is my day off. I met up with Jacci, from meetup.com again, and we decided to go to the zoo. These meetup things are supposed to have more than 2 people, but we're the only ones that showed up. Anyway, it was a beautiful day, I even got sunburned, but that's ok :) We also went to the Rose Gardens and the Beach, where you could see a clear view of Mount Ranier.
These Roses were bigger than my hand!!
Debbie, from work, who's also on Weight Watchers, invited me over for some WW friendly Chicken Piccata. It was pretty delish, but the best part was dessert. Ice cream on a waffle with syrup...yum!!
As for drama, I don't have a microwave, but Candice let me borrow hers...very very nice :)
Ok, so get this...people are swimming and it was 67 deg outside...ARE THEY INSANE??

1 comment:
Hey girl! Sounds like you're having an amazing time. We have 7 weeks left til' Baby Fleener arrives! I have your thank you note waiting, text me your address whenever you get settled. There are pics on the blog of the baby's room so you can see the cute lamp you sent - it's one of my favorite things!
Post a Comment