I made it to Seattle!! But on Saturday night. There was some drama along the way with work.
First, my company called to tell me the facility wanted to transfer me to the federal way location (closer to Tacoma) instead. That's ok with me, no problem. Then, I found out my apt wasn't going to be ready until June 10th and I had to stay at a hotel for about 10 days. THEN, they called and said the facility might not need me the full 13 weeks, but would definitely need me for 6 weeks.
I signed a contract for 13 weeks...didn't they?? So, I was already stressed out. I'm moving to Seattle, took 4 days to drive there and I might not have a job the whole time...oooh!! It gets better...
I arrive at the hotel I'm supposed to stay at for 10 days. There's a trailer park next door, gangsta people with doo rags and a hooker at the gas station across the street. So, I stayed with Matt's parents about an hour away. I called my company and told them I wasn't going to stay there. I found another place close to the facility (hotel) so I'm staying there now.
I do have some relaxing pics of the scenery during the drive...I'll have to post later :)
1 comment:
Yay, you're there! Sorry about all the drama! I wanted to let you know that we got the baby stuff yesterday & it's all so cute!!! I'll post some pictures on the blog as soon as I get the room all finished. Hope you're loving your new job!
Post a Comment