We had lunch and then rode the monorail to the Seattle Center (where the space needle is located). It was pretty cool, awesome to see the whole view of the city...which was beautiful.
Me and Amy (for some reason it uploaded fuzzy...must be my connection)
A ferry boat
WORK:
I'm working at Highline Therapy in Federal Way. I was originally supposed to work in Tukwila, but they switched it up a little. I'm living in a hotel right now until they find me an apartment closer to the new location. A few co workers suggested Kent, by the train station. Then, I can go to Seattle in 20 minutes w/o traffic and visit some other places along the way.
I really like the people at work, so far. They are really nice and They told me how glad they are that I'm there several times and thanked me for coming when I left both today and yesterday. They let me choose my own schedule - I chose four 10 hour days Tues - Fri. That way I have a 3 day weekend.
I've already been summoned to teach a few line dances (they don't know what the Cotton-eyed Joe is or the Copper head road and most don't know how to two step). I already have plans Friday with a few co-workers to go out for some "real" Mexican...a little skeptical about that and then to a honky bar to two step. Saturday, Sally (the other OT) is going to show me around the area and she has a few hot spots she wants to show me. I'm supposed to hang out with Candace (we went to OT school together) sometime this weekend too. So, already pretty packed.
ha ha
Keep in touch!! And come visit!! LOL
No comments:
Post a Comment