So today I get a call from my company saying now that my new end date is Nov 14th, what did I want to do?? I was confused as I thought my end date was Dec 12th. Guess not!! The clinic terminated my contract early and did not discuss it with me!! They found a permanent person and didn't want to pay for both of us.
BUT I SIGNED FOR 13 WEEKS!! It's a legally binding contract!! It's not THAT big of a deal as they DID give 30 days notice. What gets me is that they had the new lady follow me for a day and expect me to market the clinic. Then, she accepts the job and they throw me out. Like "thanks for making the clinic look good - but you're out now!!" AND on top of that the big kahuna guy didn't even tell my supervisor. I told her!! They didn't even consult with her to make a decision. LAME!!
So I'm gone the week before the new lady starts and there's no one to train her since the COTA isn't even there that day!! I was under the assumption I was to train her the last few weeks I was there to make sure she knew the ins and outs. I assumed wrong.
And it's not the clinic, it's the management (they're part of a bigger organization). Mama Linda (our receptionist) cried, Kirsten (PT) is pissed off and my supervisor hasn't said anything to me. I think she's still in shock.
The Plan: I might go home for the holidays and just get a position in TX. Or I might try Colorado again...we shall see...
No comments:
Post a Comment