Pages

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Death Week

What is this? Death week? Seriously!!

"Mama" Linda (our very sweet receptionist) received a call today that her brother was killed in a helicopter crash delivering a heart to a hospital for transplant. Linda is the sweetest person I know. We call her "mama" because she's always taking care of everyone else and goes out of her way for everyone, including our patients. To see her in that much distress was just heart breaking. A coworker took her home because she was in no shape to drive. I'm so sorry Linda!!

Then, I found out Jeff's (WW guy pal) sister died of a stroke after being in a coma for a few days. Jeff is also a sweetheart and he gives the biggest hugs!! I know they were really close and I wish there was more I could do. HUGS Jeff!!

To Linda and Jeff:

Photobucket

No comments: