Pages

Sunday, August 31, 2008

ok ok oKAY!! The BOY!!

So, I've been hanging out with this boy, Ryan. Well, he's 30 so I guess he's not a boy. Ryan's an awesome person. He's sweet, loyal, respectful, romantic and passionate. He has a career (has a degree), has lived in the UK so is very sophisticated, cultured, and open-minded. He's a wine and beer connoisseur, loves good food, the arts and being goofy (he's very good at that). I'm actually starting to like his lame jokes (aww...not being mean, it's an in side joke). AND he has brown hair and blue eyes...my fave!!

PLUS, he asked me why I don't have any pics of him on here. So, here they are.

Ryan

In Vancouver this weekend

Victoria


Whale Watching in Victoria

His "geek chic" as he calls it and me surprised maybe?

giving our "mean looks"

He took me to Mt St Helens as a surprise and he packed
a picnic with a baguette and cheese and some fruit
with Gatorade!! See, I told you he was romantical :)

2 comments:

THE SHULDBERGS said...

Cute! Looks like you are having a lot of fun!

Anonymous said...

Awwwwww, Monica! He is cute! I am glad you are happy dear.