Pages

Friday, August 15, 2008

Snoqualmie Falls

On a whim, I just decided to check out Snoqualmie Falls on a nice 95 degree day (HEAT ADVISORY was in effect ha ha ha) I'm from TEXAS, but wow, it was a shock. I was definitely not used to hot weather anymore.

You have to hike 1/2 mile basically straight down, see the falls and then hike straight up. It was hot, humid and steep!! But I met a new buddy on the trail, so made it not so bad...ha ha

As always, the pictures just don't do justice

The falls at the top

At the top again

On the way to the bottom
Puget Sound Energy tube thingy

At the bottom

You could climb down to the rocks
like these crazy people, but
I'd have to climb down/up this:

Yeah, I'm scared of heights, so...NO

View of the river

View from the trike




No comments: