Pages

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Victoria, BC: Whale Watching

We took a Zodiac boat (basically a raft with an engine) to the Straight of Juan deFuca and saw some Orcas. Sure, I've seen them at Sea World, but when they're in their natural habitat, it's an entirely different experience. I LOVE CANADA - I'm going to see what I have to do in order to get a license there :) :) :)

The boat

Me all suited up

Female Orca



Tonight, I was invited to go to a Mariner's Game - so maybe I can see the asian guy everyone talks about (Ichiro?)

1 comment:

Tara said...

I can't wait for pics. I went to Young Life camp on an island of of BC and it was amazing! We tried to order a pizza with Canadian bacon & they were like "do you want bacon or ham?" They were totally confused by our request : )