Pages

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Savannah GA with Ryan for the 4th!!

I met up with Ryan in Savannah Georgia for the weekend :)  I might have to divide this post into a few sections to get all the pictures in...ha ha :)

Friday: I arrived



Saturday: Old Town Trolley Tour
We ate lunch at the African restaurant, Zunzi's.  It was delicious!!  We both had the Conquistador with two different sauces.  The white sauce reminded me of Tahini and the Red sauce was like a sweet pepper sauce (?).  For dinner we went to Zazz'd Tapas Bar.  OMG!! It was incredible!!  The Chicken with Chevre and the Beef Shoulder were fantastic.  Ryan had a five onion soup that is my new fave.  We tried shrimp and grits since we were in Georgia.  I didn't mind the grits.

Love the spanish moss







St Jean de Baptist Catholic Church















 I don't know why, but I just like this iron bridge...


In the evening, we went to Tybee Beach to see the fireworks.  It was very romantic

No comments: