Pages

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Hoppy Easter!!

I went over to Debbie and Monica's for a potluck Easter brunch. Kirsten, Brian and Nancy (Brian's sister) were there. It was a lot of fun. The funniest part was that Brian brought over his new laptop and had Monica look at it. They were on the couch looking intensely at their PCs so I sat next to them with Debbie's laptop and pretended that I was also absorbed. Debbie took a pic...so I'll have to get it from her and post it on here.

Speaking of new laptops, I'm on my brand new one right now!! Quad processor, 4 GB RAM, HD and BluRay. It's a little big - 18.5 in - but it's 1/2 the weight of my old 15inch. It's widescreen as well, so I can open two windows at the same time and do two things at once.

AWESOME!! Thanks Ryan - it was on sale at the PX.

No comments: