Saturday - Women's Show
My meetup group and I went to this show, which was all about women, of course. They had firefighters struttin on a runway to raise some money. They also signed a calendar for me (ALL Seattle area firefighters!!) The was also a How to Dress Seminar, Wine Tasting, Wedding Dress stuff, Beauty Products, Food Samples, etc. I had a really fun time. Ryan watched some NCAA basketball with some guy friends while we had fun with firefighters ;)
After, we went to Panos Klefttiko (an authentic Greek Restaurant) by the Needle with some friends and co-workers.
Sunday - Apt Hunting
Ryan went with me to look at a few apartments. I found one not too far from where I live now that was fairly reasonable. I also found a flyer to rent furniture for $200/month...SWEET!! IKEA will help as well.
Still haven't received the contract....
No comments:
Post a Comment