Pages

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Weekend in Portland

The remote to my cable box stopped working!! I don't know if I stepped on it or what, but I can't reprogram it.  The cable guy was supposed to come over Saturday between 12 and 5.  I was planning to go to Portland and was packed and waiting to go.  All I needed was the cable guy to show up.  About 445, I call and ask what was going on.  Come to find out, I was never on the list to begin with...*sigh*.  

I started my 4 hour drive about 5:00 planning to have a nice glass of wine.  I couldn't find a place, so I bought a tiny container of ice cream :)

Sunday, I met a group of people from Meetup for brunch.  It was crazy busy and took a while to sit such a big party.  I met a new friend whom I met up with later on at Duck Fat to have a Chai Tea Latte MILKSHAKE!!  Shut yo' mouth...it was delish...

No comments: