Pages

Friday, March 5, 2010

Goddaughter Day

So I'm slacking on the godmother duties.  I didn't give B-Day or Christmas presents to my lovely goddaughters (gasp).  It's not that I didn't try.  I did, but their address is a little confusing to the post office. There's a Pack Ave, Rd, St, Lane, but their street sign doesn't have anything.  It just says "Pack."  I sent packages,  they just didn't arrive.  When a package returns to a store, they don't contact you.  They just put it back in their warehouse =/.

Matt's mo m used to take her neices and nephews to a theme park for all the presents rolled into one.  I thought this was a pretty creative idea, so I stole it =) ha ha. I asked Danita (their mom) if I could take them for a weekend.  I promised a slumber party, shopping, and any theme park of their choice.  What did she say, "Heck Yeah!! I'm coming too!!"

Kylee:  Her shirt says "Some bunny to love"  CUTE!!

They decided on the zoo.  We went to San Antonio Zoo and then went to see Alice and Wonderland in 3D.  I made Monkey Bread Saturday morning and breakfast tacos on Sunday morning.  I also made steak and Danita made baked potatoes.  It was really a lot of fun!!

Morgan - cutie pie!! She's definitely a hat girl

 A little grumpy at the end!!

Love you girls!! Danita took a lot of pics...am waiting to receive those pics so I can post....

No comments: