Pages

Sunday, March 21, 2010

California here we come: Day One

We arrived in Sacramento.  As you may know, I have been inspired to find more about my paternal heritage.  Early Dec, on my way to TX from Seattle, I stopped at a few places to meet a few great uncles.  If you remember, I found out I had a few cousins in Seattle and didn't even know until 2 months before I was leaving.  Never and I really connected.  She had never met anyone from this side, either.

She has talked to Uncle Paul (the one living in Sacramento) on the phone, but has never met him.  We decided to meet in Sacramento and then drive down to San Diego to meet our Uncle Tom, and family (including five 1st cousins) .  VERY EXCITING!!

 Back: Karen, Abby, Art, me, Darrell, Uncle Paul
Front: Fred, Never, Aunt Helen

Paul is a character!!  Helen is still as sweet as honey =) Love Them!!

No comments: