Saturday, we threw a surprise party for Kirsten since Thursday is her last day :( Her and Brian (co-workers) are moving back to PA to start a family. I was one of the planners and made fresh squeezed strawberry lemonade (I even puree'd fresh strawberries and squeezed the lemons by hand), 3 batches of guacamole, and cherry cheesecake.
I had a headache all day, but was trying to work through it. Unfortunately, an hour into the party, I just couldnt' take it anymore. I had to leave and go home and sleep and sleep...for like 5 hours. I drank lots and lots of water and then went back to sleep for an additional 8 hours. So, needless to say, I missed the party and have no pics :( All that work, and I didn't get to enjoy it. Hopefully everyone enjoyed the party....
Sunday - Tulip Festival. I cancelled my meetup to see the tulips b/c I still wasn't feeling too well, but then decided to go with Candice later on. I feel WAY better now!! Anyway, it was really pretty, rows and rows of tulips everywhere. BUT, my camera died and I had to use my phone instead. It just wasn't a picture weekend...bummer!! Enjoy the pics :)













1 comment:
Which tulip farm did you go to?? When I went up north to visit my friends, they decided they wanted to go to the tulip festival. We went to Roozengarde (sp?). Did I tell you this already?? I wasn't too impressed. Not as colorful as when I was there a couple of years ago. It is pretty, though, isn't it???
Post a Comment