Pages

Friday, January 9, 2009

Twilight Frenzy

OMG!! So all this talk about Twilight right?? I saw the movie and all that and it was OK.



Background: I haven't been able to read a book since grad school. They torture you with MUST READ THIS OR FAIL!! I was talking to Candice about maybe getting back into reading for FUN (if possible) and that Twilight might be a good way to start (teen level - no need for a thesaurus or dictionary). She got me the book for Christmas...

AND CREATED A MONSTER!!!!!!!

I LOVE LOVE LOVED it. I read the first book in 3 days. The next day, I was obsessed. I ran to the book store first thing in the morning and bought the 2nd one (although deprived of sleep since I had stayed up past 3 am finishing the first one. I JUST finished the 3rd one yesterday. I was reading it at lunch forgot to eat. AS LONG AS I HAVE EDWARD, I DON'T NEED FOOD!! (Sorry, a little dramatic there).



It's like CANDY!! NO...worse...COCAINE...HEROINE...METH. It's my ANTIDRUG!! LOL

Anyway, this 4th book better have an ending I'm satisfied with. Thanks Candice for my new drug ;)

1 comment:

THE SHULDBERGS said...

Glad to see you finally jumped on the Twilight train, it is totally addicting! But Edward is just so HOT! Book 3 was my favorite.