Pages

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Lots of babies!!

It was great to see everybody and I really enjoyed being home. It was really nice to spend time with the fam and just chill for a few days. Missed You!!

One thing's for sure, though: All my friends are having babies!! I went to San Antonio and hung out with Kaela and Peter (no babies, yet). We went to Mi Tierra's and chilled the rest of the night. Then, I met up with Becca, Billy and Christian, with NEW BABY Bella at Cosi for brunch.

Later on, we hung out with Tara and Issac and NEW BABY Kammy in Temple. Brynn and Justin were there with their toddler, Kellen and are pregnant again (new baby in March). In Austin, I ate with Melissa and NEW BABY Idaly at Rudy's. WOW...lots of babies!!

I'm happy for you all!! YAY, I'm an auntie like 4 more times now :)

BTW, Tara made the BEST ginger snaps EVER!! And Sonic, Chick-fil-A, and Whataburger are still pretty awesome.

No comments: