OK!!
Fridays are incredibly MORE awesome now. I have to work now (that's not awesome) but Ryan gets off early. So, he's been making me dinner Fri nights (so nice!!). I walked through the door this past Friday, all tired and looking forward to a nice meal. To my surprise, there were candles everywhere and a fire blazing. Very romantic!! Not to mention the food was yummy and staring into Ryan's eyes in the candlelight was pretty yummy as well :)

The view from when I first walked in...
Saturday: Kirsten (co-worker) had a partay yo!! We had fun, played some cards...it was a good time.


Me, Eric, Debbie

Debbie and I

being silly

George and Alissa

Monica y monica

Brie and Lizzie

Debbie and Ryan

Brian and Debbie

My outfit...looked better in person

Me and Deja

Brian, modeling his new axe
Sunday: Went to breakfast and to get my hairs did.

don't think I've ever put a pic of the sign up here

The view from Lowell's

New hairs...looks weird in the pic, but it's way cooler in person



If you didn't notice, my hair has PURPLE and RED chunks
1 comment:
I LOVE that you wear dresses! Not enough girls wear dresses in this state! Here's to being a girl.... *martini glasses clink*
Post a Comment