It was a GORGEOUS day, though!! ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!! Much better weather than when Ryan and I went.
'Changing direction in life is not tragic, losing passion in life is' - Max Lucado
Monday, September 8, 2008
Mom Visit!! Day 3: Mt St Helens
It took us about 4 hours to get to Mt St Helen's because the traffic was HORRIBLE!! I heard there was a flipped tanker and that it was down to one lane. . We stopped at a gas station to use the bathroom and bought a map so we could try to find an alt route. The cashier showed us another way and it probably took another hour off!
It was a GORGEOUS day, though!! ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!! Much better weather than when Ryan and I went.

It was a GORGEOUS day, though!! ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!! Much better weather than when Ryan and I went.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment