Pages

Friday, May 2, 2008

Kenny Chesney Concert

My friend Melissa calls me yesterday afternoon and says she has two tickets to Kenny Chesney if I wanted to go. I'm not that big of a fan, but for free tickets on the 11th row from the stage...how could I say no?? So, I went to Austin on a work night (I feel so old saying that) and stayed up WAY too late to go to this concert. It was a lot of fun!! I texted my friend Danita to tell her I was there, and guess what...SO WAS SHE!! So we met up and took a pic together (I'll have to get that one from her and paste it on here).

But, I've been so tired today it's not even funny. It probably didn't help that I stayed up past midnight the two nights before. AND I'm going out again tonight...after I take a 3 hour nap!! Can you say energy drink??

Here are some pics and a little video....


Not the best pic of me...

Kenny

Kenny


Kenny, see how close we were?? AWESOME

And Video


No comments: