Pages

Monday, April 28, 2008

Seattle??

I think my first assignment is going to be near Seattle...Tukwila perhaps? I interviewed with them today over the phone. The guys says he really likes me and he's going to call my company today to set it up!! So, all I have to do is accept.

The only problem...
I interviewed with another company in San Antonio (they are AWESOME!!). Very good opportunity - acute, inpatient rehab, and psych!! I love psych!! BUT, it's in San Antonio. That's the whole point of traveling right...to TRAVEL!! Plus, I haven't received my Washington license yet, so San An is my back up plan (that rhymes).

Now I have to tell that to Becca :( She was all excited, has been trying to make me move to SA for EVER!!


So, here is where Tukwila is located




3 comments:

Tara said...

That is exciting Mon...Of course we would like you in San Antonio too but this will just give us an excuse to come visit Seattle! : ) Thanks for the comment yesterday!

THE SHULDBERGS said...

Yay...for joining the blogging world! Tukwila is a pretty good spot. close to seattle, about 20 min drive or less, and pretty close to bremerton (or B-Town, as we local cool people call it) about 40 min or so. Keep up posted.

becca said...

I am happy for you no matter where you go. I know I know, I have to cut the umbilical some time. I just want you to be happy.