Pages

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Birthday!!

Ok, I went back to the goth club for my B-Day. People there are really nice and actually pretty cool!! Plus, no one wanted to go to Starlite and I wasn't going by myself on my bday. I get to the club with my bottle of bubbly (I brought peach champagne to a goth club...LOL). Shadow calls me to pick her up cuz she's off work and she wants to celebrate with me. It is soo HOT in the club, I decided to go home and change into shorts on the way.

SURPRISE!!

My friend Eva broke into my house, decorated my garage door and left me a cake in the fridge!! I was so excited and surprised...it was so awesome!!

Me with my polka dots ready to dance dance


Me sweating...bleh it was so hot!!

"special treatment"

That was my bday, not too crazy :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Just a side note, my friend EVA knows my garage code and knows where my my spare key is...so I'm safe, but she was scared people were going to call the cops on her since she was parked down the street waiting for me to leave...LOL :)