Pages

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Winterfest, Hot Cocoa, and Westlake Christmas Tree Lighting

We (Ryan, Sabrina and I) went to Winterfest at Seattle Center. There was a Christmas Village, Ice Skating, Christmas decorations, orchestra performances of Christmas carols, a carousel...the list goes on. It was fun, I almost went ice skating for the first time, but there was a TON of people. I didn't want to encourage falling :)

Mini Christmas Village

Playground

Mini Ice Skating
(the mini person actually moved around the ice)

Mini snow angels

Mini Artist painting the scene

Full size snow globe


Me and Sabrina on the Carousel

Pipe band at Winterfest

=========================================
Hot Cocoa and Westlake Tree Lighting. We met at The Chocolate Box for some AMAZING hot chocolate. It was the BEST the BEST the BEST I've EVER had. I had peanut butter hot chocolate with chocolate whip cream and chocolate shavings. Mmmm... Then, we headed to Westlake Shopping Center for the lighting of the Christmas Tree and Macy's Star. There's usually fireworks galore, but it was really windy :( No fireworks....

The Tree Before

Meetup people who came :)

Sign Language Interpreter

It was COLD

The Crowd

Yay!! It's lit!!

Me and Ryan in front of the Tree

Macy's Star

Macy's Star from below

No comments: