Pages

Monday, November 3, 2008

Ryan's Bday and Oregon Coast

Ryan will be in Yakima for training on his birthday :( Since he's so romantical and is always doing nice things for me, I decided to plan a really nice weekend for him to celebrate the big 31.

I "made" him some double chocolate cookies and had him open his presents on Friday (I couldn't wait any longer). Saturday, we drove to Astoria (where the Goonies and Kindergarten Cop were filmed) and explored the Oregon coast. We had a picnic for lunch at Rockaway Beach and took some pics in Cannon Beach. We toured the Tillamook cheese factory and ended in Lincoln City for the night. I then took him to dinner at a local Italian restaurant that was pretty delicious. We drank some champagne and enjoyed the sounds of the ocean for the rest of the night.




Rockaway Beach for lunch






You can see how dumpy the weather was,
but it was still romantic :)

Cheese is packed into blocks

Washing the curds

Shaking the curds

No comments: