Extra Naughty Grandma:
When I entered the room of this little cute granny, I was expecting a sweet, cooperative demeanor. That was only partly true.
She WAS sweet... and cooperative...but also a little surprising. When completing exercises, she pretended to playfully punch me, which was fine because it was funny. After I used a lotion bottle as a weight, she started to place it near my private area. "Boom...right here!! HA HA HA!!"
Her cute little face, with no teeth, all fancied up, trying to punch me in the vagina!!
What do you do? Back up and say "No no no, not there," and move on with your life.
PS: She gave me a hug and told me she loved me after it was all over. After that kind of treatment, I expect a little emotional attachment ;)
Angel Eyes:
This elderly gentleman was the nicest person I saw yesterday. As soon as I came into the room, he asked me if I was an angel. "No, but I'm a very nice therapist."
Patient: "Well, I am just in love with all the ladies in this place."
Me: "You can't be in love with ALL of us!! You have to choose one."
Pt: "Why is that?"
Me: "They'll all get jealous. You have to pick one, if you know what's good for you."
Pt: "Oh, I have one in mind, but I'm at least 50 years older. She'f be better off finding someone her own age, I guess." * sad face*
No comments:
Post a Comment