Pages

Saturday, December 10, 2011

It's Christmas Time

I've been annoying people with my constant urge to listen to Christmas Music :) 


Kitty liked the tree a little TOO much. I had to put it on a table to keep her at bay

Little and Me:  I took Eliza to the BBBS Christmas Party, but when we arrived, there was no one in sight.  I called only to find out the party ended 15 minutes before we got there.  OOPS!!  To make it up to her, I took her for some hot chocolate at *gasp* Starbucks. She said her mom doesn't let her go there because it's just coffee. Please don't be mad at me Eliza's mom!!


Then, we made some ornaments for her to give to her classmates.  She did the holly and the red stripes.



Work Party:  

My Award: Rudolph, for leading the way in FUN


Megan, Me


Edna and Me (sorry so blurry)


Edna, Me


Edna, Megan, Damaris, Courtney, Me


Doing the Wobble


Damaris!! What do you want from me??


Practicing my roping skills on Megan



Yesterday, I hung out with Impact people and we watched The Muppets Christmas Story. Josue made some delicious cookies and I made 5 batches of hot chocolate.  Guys can drink a lot of hot cocoa....just sayin'!!

No comments: