Pages

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Week Update

Monday: FINALLY got my car back!! YAY!! It was in the shop for 20 days for a dent.  Now the trunk light doesn't work :/




Tues: I don't think I've told you yet.  I joined BIG BROTHER, BIG SISTER.  I am now a "BIG."  YAY!!  Anyway, Tuesday I brought my "little" and her sister over for Pancakes & Swimming.  It was a fun time.  Her sister has super long hair and let me braid it...cute!!


I saw this on Pinterest. It was a good try...




Fri: Ladies Night in Austin!!  Melissa & her sister Megan, co-workers Caitlin & Shelby, friend Amanda, & new friend Hunter. Yes, ladies night was TAINTED with a few guys.  But they were pretty cool guys.


The Events: 
- Dinner at Fonda San Miguel. I now have a new favorite cocktail: Pisco Sour (Peruvian).  WHAT?!?! Delish!



- Caitlin's house (mid-night cocktails)
- The Continental Club, a country dive bar for some live Music
- Shelby's House whose roomies were having a "jam session"  
- Caitlin's house (sleep over)


We also tried a few balancing maneuvers in heels...yikes.  I am SO sore today, I can barely walk down the stairs....  Thank you Caitlin for letting us stay at your house...so sweet!


Sat/Sun: Another episode of "The Adventures of Capt Candy & her Harmonica."  It was Candice's B-day weekend.  She drove down to San Antonio so we could celebrate by going tubing on the Comal River.  HOWEVER, the ONE day it rains this summer is the day we planned the tubing.  OF COURSE!! :)


Bottles for the margaritas (there were 6)
 So, like any other adventurers, we decided to go shopping & lay by the pool.  I bought these little cute bottles so we could pack a cooler with Hungry Girl margaritas (for tubing).  We swam, relaxed, shopped, and margarita'd it all afternoon.  We then headed to Paloma Blanca and back to our hotel (compliments of a Dr at the hospital).


Today, we explored El Mercado and lunched at Yardhouse.  Great time Capt Candy!! <3


THIS is what you got me for my birthday?




That's better!
GREAT WEEK!!

No comments: