Pages

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Vancouver 2009: Day One and Two

I went to Vancouver with Capt Candy. We bought a package deal that included Amtrak and hotel. However, when we arrived at the bus station, we discovered that the rail was being repaired and we would have to take a bus!! Actually, it wasn't near as bad as we thought and took an hour off our trip (since it was non stop). NICE.

The first day, Saturday, Candice was sick in bed. I walked around, shopped a little, but mostly we watched a movie and just relaxed. The next day (two), we walked about 15 blocks to the beach, walked around, shopped the AWESOME shops. Canada has both American, Canadian, and European stores. OMG, the European clothes fit amazingly well. I spent WAY too much. After our shopping extravaganza, we went out on the town with our new fab clothes.

Walk Along the Beach:









Olympic Statue

My Korean BBQ in a cow


My first Kimchee



Countdown to the Olympics!!


A Night Out: We decided to dress in some new outfits since we shopped all afternoon. We had to sport our new fabs!!








No comments: