Pages

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

The Bite, Drive-In, and Bainbridge

Bite of Seattle is always fun and full of new exciting foods, especially on a beautiful day. Ryan tried Alligator...I did not, but surprisingly liked some of the seafood dishes more than he did. We also met Tom Douglas, the local chef who has been featured on the Food Network and competed on Iron Chef. Later that night, we went to the Drive-In and saw "Up." It was cute. I liked it.

Sunday, it was a GORGEOUS day AGAIN so we decided to ferry it up to Bainbridge and just relax.


On the way to the ferry, we saw this BBQ stand :)

What a beautiful day!!

Ryan trying to keep warm - it was a little chilly

View of Seattle from the Ferry

A little breezy on the Ferry

Relaxing on a bench getting some sunshine

Daisies!!

Lovely place to sit and relax :)


Pagoda to relaxify in

I think his eye is sunburnt :(

Mt Rainier

No comments: