Pages

Saturday, December 27, 2008

YAY....I'm HOME

There's really no place like home!! I always expect it to change somehow, but when I'm back, it's like I never left. Nothing really changes. It feels good to be back and to see my fam and friends again. I've mostly been a hermit, just catching up with the fam until...

Last night, I spent time with one of my longest and most loyal friend, Danita, her husband, Dan, Friend, Kristi and her kiddies (my goddaughters). She is one of my best friends. I didn't realize how much I missed them all until I saw them. I cried on the way home, almost overwhelmed by emotion. It was almost like I was feeling the emotion of missing them for 6 months all at one time!!

Of course, we had to take some silly pics and have a good time....


Kylee and Me
BEFORE

AFTER

Kylee being silly

Morgan in her new winter gear (my present to them)

Kylee taking a pic of Morgan's "hiney"
Morgan and Me

Morgan and Me

Kylee and Me

Me and Danita - Dan with the bunny ears >:/

Morgan, Kylee and Moi

No comments: